Saturday, March 07, 2009

Last Moments


Loads of things have happened....but one of the first thibngs i remind myself is that I need to be more consistent with blogging. So now coming back, so many things have happened in the last couple of months. There was my work at FPJ (Free Press Journal) then Visions... It was my last festival. As much I thought i won't miss SIES, I realize today that I will. I am quite near graduating from college. It's a scary thought. It's more like I was enjoying a roller coaster ride for three years and now suddenly the guy who manages the ride is asking me to get off and pay for it...(strange, coz i thought I had already paid up Advance) I got a new job (with higher pay). Its nice place to work at. The editorial is mostly filled with girls, so as my friends said there is obviously going to be loads of bitching. But apart from that, I get to write. Now that's more important, considering that I haven't written enough to polish those skills. There are however this group of 3 girls who interest me a lot. They remind me of my college gang. The same attitude, it helps me forget that I am missing out on the last days of college. Sigh i really am missing out on the last days.


While there are people who are hanging out and having loads of fun, I have to go somewhere else. You know I have been in a dilemma ever since I started my work. Its just that, I am missing all of it. I am missing out on the last days of my freedom, to be with people I may never see or speak to again. Or even if I do speak, it won't be the same free-speech....But I can't leave my job right now either. You see in times of recession I finally have a job. A job which allows me to travel and if I push myself in the right direction, a job which I can enjoy. No, I didn't get into this field to do this, but yes it is a very different experience. I just hope I don't get bored and chuck it away.

1 comment:

Swatimala said...

hey, hope u do well in life...keep writing